This unconverted townhouse is set in a quiet area in Qormi, and it’s being sold with a planning permit which allows the buyer to carry out the conversion and build additional floors in order to have a spacious 4-bedroom residence with a street-level 2-car garage plus a separate Class 4A office or Shop with a separate entrance.
This property is particularly ideal for those who plan on having a working location adjacent to home, but also enjoy an independent entrance, ensuring privacy.
Notable heritage features of architectural value can be found in the existing back rooms which will be retained. These include a cellar with stone arches (arkati tal-gebel) and stone slabs (xorok), as well as the existing three bedrooms which include corbels (kileb) and masonry slabs (xorok tal-qasba). These rooms are planned to be retained but their usage changed to domestic stores, since the bedrooms are all planned to be on the second floor.
Main features of the proposal for this property:
– Class 4A office or shop
– 2 car street-level garage + 3 storage rooms
– Kitchen, Dining and Living areas
– Study room (overlooking courtyard)
– Kids’ playroom (overlooking courtyard)
– 4 bedrooms (all on one floor for family practicality)
– Washroom and kitchenette at roof level
– Spacious outdoor entertaining terrace including private swimming pool
– Passenger lift from ground floor up to roof level.
Plot size 120 sqm, internal area 398 sqm, external area 72 sqm, total area 470 sqm.